Thursday, May 24, 2007

24th May

Today I made my program in microsoft visual studio which was connected to the database. It can perform Insert,Delete ,Update,Getting number of records and showing the changes in the Data grid .But I was not statisfied with it fully as I was not able to use the data grid properly for which I started reading how DataSet, TableAdapter and bindingSource .

We also had a small session on visual control tools and were made familiar with SVN i.e Subversion.Few tasks were also given to us like to set up SVN, create Database and run the scripts, to read the requirements and finally to setup this project.

I completed the all the tasks by the end of the day except for the last one.One more thing which I was unable to do was , changing the grid as soon as I do any operation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi guyz, this is Kiran Banda, am sure you might not know me by name but for sure u know me by face (esp. while playing TT)..

I personally am impressed and at the same time amazed at the progress u guys have shown in learning newer things that are not taught in ur curriculum..

I believe u guys are excited about the stuff that you are working on and am sure u r gonna boast to your friends after you get back to school :-)

wish you all the very best